Broccoli Garlic Fry | High Protein Dinner
Hey, Foodies here’s another High Protein Healthy Recipe – Broccoli Garlic Fry popularly known as Broccoli Stir Fry. A very delicious dish with added Capsicum and boiled egg white. Broccoli stir fry is a very healthy dish. If you replace the dinner with this, it will help you lose weight. Follow this guide to make Protein Rich Dinner – Broccoli Garlic Fry at home
- 2 cup Broccoli
- 1 medium size Capsicum
- 2 Carrots
- 4 Boiled Egg White or 1 cup Paneer
- 2 tbsp. Garlic
- Fresh Coriander
- 2 – 3 tsp. Pizza Seasoning/Italian Seasoning
- 1 -2 tsp. Sandwich Masala
- Heat Olive oil in a wok over medium to high flame.
- Add chopped Garlic and Coriander, stir fry for 30 – 40 seconds.
- Now, add chopped/sliced Carrot and stir fry for 2 – 3 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add Broccoli and chopped Capsicum, stir fry for more 2 to 3 minutes.
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes.
- Finally, add boiled egg white, you can replace the egg with Cottage Cheese.
- Add some more fresh Coriander, Italian Seasoning and Sandwich Masala.
- Mix well and cook for just 1 minute on low flame.
- Transfer to serving plate and serve hot.
You might also like Palak Paratha with Cheese Stuffing
Watch Broccoli Garlic Fry / Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe Video