Healthy Broccoli Fry
Hey Foodies, here I’m sharing a very easy and Healthy Broccoli Fry Recipe made in Indian Style. A flavorful Broccoli dish is also known as Broccoli Masala. Broccoli is an excellent source of Vitamins, potassium and fibre. Broccoli stir-fried with Ginger, Mustard Seeds and Cumin seeds coated with a Masala prepared using Besan & spices.
- 200g Broccoli
- 4 tbsp. Gram Flour
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Coriander-Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp. Garam Masala
- ½ tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp. Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp. Mustard Seeds
- 2 pinch Asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- First, dry roast Gram Flour over medium flame.
- Stir continuously and roast for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Add all the spices in Gram Flour – Chaat Masala, Turmeric, Red Chilli Powder, Gram Masala, Dhana Jeera Masala and a pinch of Salt.
- Mix well all the ingredients and keep aside.
- Take a nonstick pan, heat Olive Oil over medium flame.
- Now add Mustard Seeds and Cumin Seeds in hot oil and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add Asafoetida and chopped Garlic, sauté for another 30 seconds.
- Add Broccoli and cook for 2 – 3 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Lower the gas and cook for another 2 minutes on low flame, do not cover with the lid and stir occasionally.
- Add Gram Flour & Spice mixture ( 1 – 2 spoon at a time) and mix well.
- Add some Salt, mix well and cook for more 2 minutes on low flame.
- Switch off the gas; Healthy Broccoli Fry is ready to serve.
You might also like Leftover Rice Cutlet Recipe
Watch Healthy Broccoli Fry Recipe video in Hindi