Kulfi Falooda / Faluda Recipe
Kulfi Falooda Recipe with Dry Fruits & Shahi Rabdi. A creamy and delicious summer dessert made with Malai kulfi and Rabdi. Topped with Falooda Sev, Sabja seeds, and dry fruits. Falooda is a cold dessert traditionally made with Rose Syrup, Vermicelli and Milk served with Ice Cream. It’s a very popular dessert in India and Pakistan.
- Kesar Elaichi Rabdi / Shahi Rabdi
- Soaked Tukmaria seeds / Sabja Seeds
- Falooda Sev
- Malai Kulfi
- Chopped Dry Fruits for Topping
- First of all, pour Kesar Elaichi Rabdi / Shahi Rabdi in a serving glass.
- Add 4 to 8 Malai Kulfi pieces depending on the size.
- Now, add Falooda Sev on top of Kulfi.
- Add 2 spoons of soaked Sabja Seeds.
- Add some more pieces of Malai Fulfi and some Falooda Sev.
- Finally, pour some Rabdi on top and garnish with Dry Fruits.
- Serve immediately.
I’ve already shared recipes of Malai Kulfi, Falooda Sev and Shahi Rabdi on my YouTube channel.
Check out Amazon Storefront for my recommended Kitchen Tools & Appliances
You might also like Royal Mango Falooda Recipe
Watch Kulfi Falooda Recipe video