Cheese Capsicum Macaroni
A perfect recipe for kids lunch box that gets ready in just 10 minutes. Learn how to make tasty and healthy Cheese Capsicum Macaroni Pasta at home.
- 1 cup boiled Macaroni Pasta
- 1/2 cup Capsicum
- 1 medium size Onion sliced
- 3 tbsp. Hot & Sweet Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Garlic sliced
- 1 tsp. Pizza Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cook Macaroni Pasta as per the instructions on the packet, once cooked drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. Oil in a non-stick pan over medium flame.
- Saute Garlic & Onion in oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add Capsicum and sauté for another 1 minute.
- Now add Tomato Sauces, Oregano, Pizza Seasoning & Salt, mix well
- Add boiled Macaroni pasta, mix well and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Switch off the gas, add grated cheese.
- Serve hot Cheese Capsicum Macaroni pasta or let it cool down for 5 minutes and give in kids lunch box.
You might also like Pasta in White Sauce Recipe
Watch Cheese Capsicum Macaroni Recipe video in Hindi