Chhaas Masala – Buttermilk Masala Recipe
Masala Chhaas is the easiest & quick but refreshing and healthy summer drink made using Curd and Water. Here I am sharing a secret but easy recipe of Chhaas Masala / Buttermilk Masala. Just add 1/2 tsp. Masala in 200 ml Chhaas and your Masala Chhaas is ready.
- 1 cup Salt
- 2 cup Cumin Powder
- 3 cup Black Salt Powder
- Sun-dry Cumin seeds for 4 – 5 hours and then grind in a mixer to make a fine powder.
- You can also roast Cumin seeds in a pan until they turn brown, grind to make a fine powder.
- I have used Sun-dried Cumin seeds. Black Salt Powder is also readily available in grocery stores in India.
- I have made it in large quantity to store the Chhaas Masala; you can make the same in a small measurement too. Always use a ratio of 1:2:3 for Salt, Cumin Powder and Black Salt Powder.
- Add all three ingredients in a large bowl and mix well so that all the ingredients are incorporated well.
- Chhaas Masala is ready.
- You can use this masala in making Masala Chhaas, Lemon Juice and even in Kokam Sharbat.
- Store it in an airtight container for up to 10 – 12 months.
You might also like Garam Masala / Indian Spice Mix Recipe
Watch Chhaas Masala / Buttermilk Masala Recipe video in Hindi