Chilli Paneer Recipe – One of my favourite Indo-Chinese food is a delicious mix of flavours from Chinese and Indian cuisine. Cubes of Paneer cooked in a spicy gravy. It is very easy to prepare at home.
- 150g Paneer (cut into cubes)
- 3/4 cup Mixed Capsicum
- 1/2 cup Spring Onion (White)
- 1/4 cup Spring Onion (Green)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp finely chopped Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 tsp MSG
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Hot & Sweet Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Take Paneer Cubes in a bowl, add Ginger Garlic Paste, Black Pepper Powder, Salt. Mix well and keep it aside for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Take another bowl, add Corn Flour, All Purpose Flour, some Salt, one tsp Oil and mix well.
- Add some water and make a paste.
- Heat Oil over medium to high flame.
- Coat Paneer cubes one by one in Corn Flour paste and deep fry till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Heat 2 tbsp Oil in pan and heat over high flame.
- Add Garlic, Ginger, Green Chillies and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add Spring Onion White, MSG, Capsicum, Tomato Sauce, Chilli Sauce, Soy Sauce, Sugar and mix well all ingredients. You can also add some Vinegar (optional).
- Add some Salt, Black Pepper Powder and mix well.
- When gravy starts boiling, add fried Paneer Cubes and mix well.
- Add Spring Onion Green, mix well and switch off Gas.
- Serve Hot
You might also like Schezwan Sauce Recipe
Watch Chilli Paneer Recipe video in Hindi