Chocolate Coconut Bites
Today I will show you an easy recipe for how to make tempting Chocolate Coconut Bites that tastes similar to very popular Bounty Chocolate Bars. Delicious and Simple to make No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bites made with just three ingredients. Follow the step-by-step recipe to make Homemade Bounty Chocolate Bars.
- 3 cup (250g) Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup (250ml) Condensed Milk
- 300g Dark Chocolate
- Take a large bowl, add Coconut and Condensed Milk.
- Mix well.
- Line a cake pan or glass pan (preferably square shape) with butter paper.
- Pour the coconut mixture into the pan.
- Spread evenly and press gently using a spatula.
- Keep in refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- After 30 minutes, remove the large coconut bar from the pan and cut it into small size pieces.
- After cutting all the pieces, keep in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate until smooth.
- Dip each coconut piece into melted chocolate and set on butter paper.
- Again, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, Chocolate Coconut Bites are ready.
- Store in refrigerator.
You might also like 3 ingredient Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Watch Chocolate Coconut Bites Recipe video