Chocolate Fudge – 3 Ingredient Recipe
This Fudge is the easiest recipe for homemade Chocolate Fudge, and it’s made with just 3 ingredients. This recipe requires just melting Chocolate; no cooking needed. I have added Hazelnuts, but you can add any dry fruit of your choice.
- 500g Dark Chocolate
- 400g Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Hazelnut or any Dry Fruit
- Take a baking tin and line butter paper inside to cover all the sides.
- Heat water in a pan till it becomes hot.
- Lower the flame and place another bowl on the pan.
- Add dark chocolate and condensed milk.
- Stir continuously and allow the chocolate to melt.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, switch off the Gas.
- Quickly add Hazelnut or any other Dry Fruit of your choice.
- Stir and mix very well.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the baking tin.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours till it sets completely.
- Remove the fudge from baking tin and place it on a chopping board.
- Slice into square pieces and enjoy Chocolate Fudge.
- Store in Refrigerator.
You might also like Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Watch Chocolate Fudge Recipe video below