Eggless Chocolate Cake
This is very simple Eggless Chocolate Cake recipe made without Condensed Milk. It is very moist, soft and tender, a must try, simple to do yet yummy cake. Read & follow this recipe of how to make Eggless Chocolate Cake at home.
- 170g (1 & 1/2 Cup) All Purpose Flour
- 190g (1 & 1/4 Cup) Powder Sugar
- 75g (5 tbsp) Melted Butter
- 15g (3 tbsp) Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Fresh Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 2 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Sift all dry ingredients – All Purpose Flour, Powder Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Instant Coffee Powder and Salt.
- Mix well all ingredients using whisk or spoon.
- Preheat microwave at 180 degree Celsius.
- Now add liquid ingredients in Dry ingredient’s mixture – Melted Butter, Buttermilk and Vanilla Essence.
- Mix well all ingredients to prepare Cake Batter. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Grease and dust baking tin and shift batter in it.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes at 180 degree Celsius on convection mode.
- Remove from microwave and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Cut into desired size pieces and enjoy Eggless Chocolate Cake.
You might also like Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake
Watch Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe video in Hindi