Chocolate Nankhatai Recipe
Hey Foodies, after many experiments, for this Diwali Festival I’m sharing a perfect recipe to make Chocolate Nankhatai at home. I’ve already shared Basic Nankhatai & Wheat Flour Nankhatai (without oven) Recipes. This Diwali, try this unique Chocolate Flavoured Nankhatai made with easily available ingredients & surprise your guests.
- 250g All-purpose Flour
- 150g Powder Sugar
- 150g Clarified Butter
- 2 tbsp. Fine Semolina
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Some Cashews
- Add All-purpose flour, Semolina, Cocoa Powder & Salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Take another mixing bowl, add Clarified Butter and Powder Sugar.
- Beat for 5 minutes using a hand blender on high speed.
- When the mixture is fluffy, add Vanilla Extract and churn again.
- Now add the All-purpose flour mixture in small quantity at one time and beat using a hand blender.
- Gently gather the mixture with hand to prepare the dough for Chocolate Nankhatai.
- Take some dough in your hand, roll them evenly in your palms and slightly flatten them and place on baking tray.
- Pre-heat microwave on convection mode at 180-degree Celsius.
- Garnish Nankhatai balls with Cashew before baking.
- Bake on convection mode at 180 degree Celsius for 18 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and place on cooling rack and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Chocolate Nankhatai is Ready.
- Store in airtight container and consume within 15 days.
You might also like Sugar-Free Anjeer Barfi & Anjeer Roll Recipe
Watch Chocolate Nankhatai Video Recipe in Hindi.