Crunchy Potato Nuggets
Crunchy Potato Nuggets Recipe – As the name suggests, boiled mashed Potato is the main ingredient with added spices & Cheese to make it mouth-watering. These delicious Nuggets are crispy from the outside and soft from inside. Try this recipe at home and I am sure you will love it as much as McCain’s Potato Nuggets.
- 4 medium size boiled mashed Potato
- (Keep in refrigerator for 30 minutes before preparing recipe)
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp. Corn Flour (for making paste)
- 2 tbsp. Corn Flour (for making Nuggets)
- 1/4 cup grated Cheese
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Mixed Herbs
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped Fresh Coriander
- 2 tsp. Chilli Flakes (for making Nuggets)
- 1/2 tsp. Chilli Flakes (add in Breadcrumbs)
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Oil for deep fry
- Salt to taste
- Boil & mash 4 medium size potatoes and keep in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add boiled mashed Potatoes.
- Add Black Pepper powder, Garlic Powder, Chilli Flakes (2 tsp.), Salt, Mixed Herbs & finely chopped fresh Coriander.
- Add Cheese, Corn Flour (2 tbsp.) and mix well all ingredients.
- If the mixture is moist, add some Breadcrumbs and mix again.
- Apply some oil on hand and make small to medium size nuggets.
- Keep them in the refrigerator for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Add Salt & Black Pepper powder in Corn Flour (3 tbsp.) and make the paste by adding water.
- Add Chilli Flakes (1/2 tsp.) and Oregano in Breadcrumbs, mix well and keep it aside.
- After 15 minutes, take out Nuggets from the refrigerator.
- Dip each nugget in Corn Flour paste and coat with Breadcrumbs.
- Heat Oil over medium flame and fry Nuggets till they turn slightly golden brown in colour.
- Serve Hot with Sauce.
You might also like Potato Cheese Balls
Watch Crunchy Potato Nuggets Recipe video in Hindi