Eggless Sponge Cake without Condensed Milk
Almost all cake recipes require Egg as a basic ingredient to make soft Cake. If you follow the strict vegetarian diet, here I am sharing the recipe for Eggless Sponge Cake without Condensed Milk. Instead of Condensed Milk, I have used Curd, Baking Soda and Baking Powder to make it spongy & fluffy. Follow this step-by-step recipe to make Eggless Sponge Cake at home.
- 100g All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 100g Powder Sugar
- 1/4 cup Oil or Melted Butter
- 1/4 cup fresh Curd
- 3 tbsp. Warm Water
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- Add dry ingredients in a bowl; All-Purpose Flour, Powder Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, mix well.
- Now, add Oil, Curd and Vanilla Essence, mix well.
- Finally, add warm water, mix well to prepare the batter.
- Grease the baking tin and align butter paper at the bottom.
- Preheat Microwave at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin.
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius on convection mode for 25 – 30 minutes.
- After removing from the microwave, let it cool down to room temperature.
- Unmould the cake and cut into pieces.
- Eggless Sponge Cake is ready to serve.
- Garnish with Vanilla Cream Frosting or Chocolate Ganache or serve on its own.
- I have used the 6-inch round baking tin for making the Sponge cake; you can increase the measurement of the ingredients in the same ratio for making large size cake.
- You can also use Melted Butter instead of Oil.
- Make sure to use fresh Curd for the recipe.
You might also like Eggless Marble Cake Recipe
Watch the recipe for Eggless Sponge Cake without Condensed Milk in Hindi