Instant Choco Lava Mug Cake recipe in 2 minutes
Chocolate lava cake is my favourite dessert. Today I am sharing a recipe for Choco Lava cake in a Mug that gets ready in just 2 minutes, so I named it as Instant Choco Lava Mug Cake. The delicious dessert requires the baking time of just 90 seconds in the microwave. Follow the step-by-step recipe to prepare Eggless & Instant Choco Lava Mug Cake at home.
Ingredients (for 1 serving):
- 4 tbsp. All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 3 tbsp. Powder Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp. Milk
- 2 tbsp. Oil/Melted Butter
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- Dark Chocolate cubes
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl; All Purpose Flour, Powder Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt.
- Stir & mix well all the ingredients.
- Now add liquid ingredients; Milk, Oil or Melted Butter and Vanilla Essence.
- Mix well and prepare the batter.
- Take a microwave safe Mug, add some Dark Chocolate cubes first.
- Pour the cake batter into the mug.
- Bake for 90 seconds in the microwave at high temperature.
- Instant Choco Lava Mug cake is ready to serve.
- Serve hot.
You might also like Instant Oreo Choco Lava Cake
Watch Instant Choco Lava Mug Cake Recipe video in Hindi