Homemade Mango Frooti
Homemade Mango Frooti / Mango Fruity – Yes you read it right..!! Just do yourself a favour by making homemade Mango Frooti before you grab a bottle of Frooti / Maaza / Slice from the market. It is healthy drink as it’s made from Mango Fruit with no preservatives added. Follow this step-by-step guide on how to make Mango Frooti at home.
- 1 cup Raw Mango cut into small pieces (160g)
- 1 cup Ripen Mango cut into small pieces(200g)
- 1 & 1/2 cup Sugar (300g)
- 1 & 1/2 litre Water
- Add Raw Mango and Ripen Mango in a mixer Jar.
- Add ½ cup water and grind until smooth, make sure there are no pieces left.
- Pour the Mango Paste into a bowl
- Heat water in a pan over medium flame.
- Add sugar when water is slightly warm, constantly stir until Sugar is completely dissolved.
- Now add Mango paste and stir well.
- Boil for 10 minutes over medium flame and stir at regular intervals.
- Taste the Frooti mixture at this stage; you can add more sugar if required.
- After 10 minutes, switch off the gas and let it cool down to room temperature.
- After cooling, the mixture will become thick.
- Strain the Mango Frooti using a strainer. As Mango has a lot of fibres, so it’s necessary to strain it while making Frooti.
- Keep in refrigerator for 4 – 6 hours.
- After cooling, Mango Frooti is ready to serve.
- Store in refrigerator and consume within 15 days.
You might also like Mango Mastani Recipe
Watch Homemade Mango Frooti Recipe video in Hindi