Instant Bread Rasmalai Recipe
Rasmalai is very popular milk based sweet dish of Bengal. Here, I am sharing Instant Bread Rasmalai Recipe made in just 15 minutes. A Quick and Easy recipe to make delicious & lip-smacking dessert Rasmalai made of bread and milk.
- 4 cup Full Fat Milk
- 6 White Bread Slices
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Cardamom Powder
- 15 – 20 Saffron Threads
- 1 tbsp. sliced Almonds
- 1 tbsp. sliced Cashew
- 1 tbsp. sliced Pistachio
- Boil Milk in a heavy bottom vessel on high flame, stirring constantly.
- Mix 2 – 3 tbsp. Warm milk with Saffron threads and keep it aside.
- Stir and boil Milk till it reduces to half.
- Add Sugar, Saffron Milk and Cardamom Powder.
- Again stir and boil milk till it reduces to 1/4th
- Lower the flame and add some dry fruits – Pistachio, Almonds & Cashew.
- Mix well and turn off the flame and allow it to cool down to room temperature.
- Use cookie cutter or glass to cut round bread shapes from bread slices.
- Dip round bread slices in cooled Malai Milk for 15 – 30 seconds.
- Take out and put on serving plate.
- Add some more Malai Milk over bread slice, if required.
- Garnish with some dry fruits.
- Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator for 2 – 3 hours before serving.
You might also like Instant Kalakand Recipe
Watch Instant Bread Rasmalai Recipe video