Instant Oreo Choco Lava Cake in 2 minutes
Choco Lava Cake is a dessert that everyone loves. Here I am sharing a recipe with a twist. I have used Oreo Cookies instead of All Purpose Flour. It’s an instant & delicious dessert recipe that gets ready in just 2 minutes, just like Mug Cakes. I haven’t added Eggs. Hence it’s an eggless cake. Learn how to make Instant Oreo Choco Lava Cake at home with this step-by-step guide. You must try this at home, and I am sure everybody will love this lip-smacking Lava Cake.
- 15-18 Oreo Cookies
- 6 Chocolate Balls
- 2 tbsp. Powder Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 pinch Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Milk
- Make Chocolate Balls (2cm) from Dark Chocolate compound; you can also use Chocolate Cubes.
- Coarsely grind Oreo Cookies (with cream) in a mixer grinder and make powder.
- Add Cookie powder in a bowl, add Baking Powder, Baking Soda & Powder Sugar, mix well all the ingredients.
- Now, add Vanilla Essence and Milk as required to prepare the Cake batter.
- Half fill cupcake moulds with the batter.
- Add 1 Chocolate Ball in each mould.
- Pour some more batter and cover the Chocolate Balls, do not fill cupcake mould more than 3/4th.
- Bake in the microwave at maximum temperature for 90 seconds.
- Take out from the Microwave and serve Oreo Choco Lava Cakes.
- You can prepare the batter in advance & keep in the refrigerator for 2 – 3 days.
- Serve Hot.
You might also like Instant Oreo Mug Cake Recipe
Watch Instant Oreo Choco Lava Cake Recipe video