Kesar Pista Kulfi Recipe
Kesar Pista Kulfi Recipe, a mouth-watering frozen Indian dessert is perfect for summer. It is loved by people of all ages and a great dessert to serve at the party. Follow this step-by-step recipe guide on How to make Kesar Pista Kulfi at home with full-fat Milk, Saffron & Pista. You can also watch my earlier video of Malai kulfi recipe on my channel.
- 1 LTR Full Fat Milk
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk Powder
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- some Saffron threads
- 2 tbsp sliced Pista
- 2 tbsp sliced Almond
- Heat Milk in a Kadai over medium flame till it starts boiling.
- Lower the flame, stir occasionally and boil till it reduces to half in quantity.
- Take a small bowl, mix some hot milk with saffron strings and keep it aside.
- After 20 minutes, add Sugar in Milk and mix well.
- Add Milk powder (in small quantity at a time) and stir to make sure there are no lumps.
- Stir occasionally and boil Milk for another 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add Cardamom Powder, some Pista, Almonds and Saffron Milk, mix well.
- Switch off the gas and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Kulfi mixture will thicken after cooling to room temperature.
- Pour the Kulfi mixture into Kulfi Moulds.
- Keep in freezer for 6 – 8 hours until set.
- Unmould the Kulfi and serve immediately.
You might also like 2 Ingredient Malai Kulfi Recipe
Watch Kesar Pista Kulfi Recipe video in Hindi