How to make Colourful Flavoured Coconut
How to make Flavoured Coconut at home? This flavoured coconut used in any sweet dish you make from desiccated coconut. It can be done either with Synthetic Soft Drink Concentrate (Emulsion) or with Food Color & Food Essence.
- 2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- Synthetic Soft drink Concentrate (Emulsion) – Rose
- Food Color (Lemon Yellow)
- Food Essence (Butterscotch)
Buy ingredients from Amazon
- Desiccated Coconut – http://amzn.to/2fYDNE1
- Emulsion – http://amzn.to/2fZ2yjE
- Food Essence – http://amzn.to/2c5bvmv
- Food Color – http://amzn.to/2c5dLKu
- Method 1
- Take 1 cup desiccated coconut in a bowl.
- Add 1/4th tsp. Rose Emulsion in coconut and mix well until colour spreads evenly.
- It might take just 2 – 3 minutes.
- Rose Flavoured Coconut is ready.
- Method 2
- Take 1 cup dry grated coconut in another bowl.
- Add 1/4th tsp. Lemon Yellow food colour and 1/4th tsp. Butterscotch Essence.
- Mix well until colour spreads evenly.
- It will also take around 2 – 3 minutes.
- Butterscotch Flavoured Coconut is ready.
- You can use your choice of food colour + food Essence or Emulsion to prepare these flavoured and colourful desiccated coconut.
- Make sure to maintain the ratio; 1/4th tsp Emulsion for 1 cup or 1/4th tsp. Food Colour + 1/4th tsp. Food Essence for 1 cup.
- You can also make it in more quantity depending on your requirements for the recipe.
- You can use this to make colourful Modak or any other sweet dish.
You might also like Coconut Dry Fruit Modak Recipe
Watch Video Tutorial on How to make Flavoured Coconut in Hindi