Mix Veg Sabzi | Restaurant Style
Mix Veg Sabzi – There are different ways to make Mix Vegetable like Mix Veg Curry, Mix Veg Dry etc. This recipe made from lots of vegetables with some paneer & spices in a thick gravy. It can be served with Roti, Chapati, Poori or plain Rice. Learn how to make restaurant style Mix Veg Sabzi at home.
- 2 medium size Tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 medium size Onion roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped Potato
- 1/4 cup chopped Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- 1/4 cup chopped Capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped Carrot
- 1/4 cup French Beans
- 1/4 cup Paneer
- some fresh Coriander
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp Ginger, Garlic & Green Chilli Paste
- 8 – 10 Cashew
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 – 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander Cumin Powder (Dhana Jeera Masala)
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Kitchen King Masala
- 2 tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Grind Tomatoes, Onion & Cashew and make a fine paste.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Shallow fry Carrot and Potato for a minute and keep aside.
- In the same pan, shallow fry Cauliflower and Beans for 1 minute.
- Same way shallow fry Matar and Capsicum for just 30 seconds.
- Add some more oil and sauté Paneer till it turns light golden brown in colour.
- In a kadhai, heat Butter and 1 tbsp Oil over medium flame.
- Add Garlic, Ginger and Green chilli Paste and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add Turmeric Powder and mix well.
- Add Tomato paste we made earlier.
- Add Kashmiri Chilli Powder and mix well.
- Cook the gravy for 5 – 7 minutes over medium flame.
- Add Salt, Coriander Cumin Powder and Red Chilli Powder.
- Mix well and add vegetables except for Matar and Capsicum.
- Again mix all ingredients and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add Matar, Capsicum, Paneer, fresh Coriander, Kasuri Methi, Kitchen King Masala and Garam Masala.
- Mix well all ingredients.
- You can add water if gravy is thick.
- Switch off the gas and add 2 tbsp Fresh Cream and mix well.
- Serve Mix Veg Sabzi with Roti, Chapati, Puri or Plain Rice.
You might also like Bharwa Bhindi / Stuffed Okra Recipe
Watch Mix Veg Sabzi Recipe video in Hindi