Tomato Soup is made with Tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be made in a variety of ways. Here I am sharing my recipe for healthy and delicious Tomato Soup. It is one of the tastiest and refreshing soups.
- 10 medium size Tomatoes (approx. 750g)
- 1 medium size Carrot (chopped)
- 1 medium size Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Butter or Oil
- 2 Tej Patta (Bay leaf)
- 5 Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 stick Dalchini (Cinnamon)
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Heat butter in a pan over medium flame.
- Add Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf and Cinnamon Stick.
- Add Carrots and sauté for 1 minute over medium flame.
- After 1 minute add chopped Tomatoes, mix well.
- Add 1 cup Water, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Switch off the gas and keep is aside to cool down for 10 minutes.
- Remove Bay Leaf and Cinnamon from the mixture and grind it.
- DO NOT grind Bay Leaf and Cinnamon Sticks.
- Strain the mixture.
- Add ½ cup water and boil the Soup again.
- Add Black Pepper powder and mix well.
- Add Salt and Sugar, stir and cook over medium flame till it starts boiling.
- When Tomato Soup starts boiling, switch off the gas.
- Serve hot, garnish with fresh cream while serving.
You might also like Mix Vegetable Soup for Weight Loss
Watch Tomato Soup Recipe video in Hindi