Mix Vegetable Soup for Weight Loss
Planning for weight loss? Try this recipe of Mix Vegetable Soup for Weight Loss. It is loaded with vegetables and low in fat. Replace this soup with one of your daily meal. It will help you to reach your goal.
- 250g mix Vegetables
- – Broccoli chopped
- – Cabbage chopped
- – Capsicum chopped
- – Carrot sliced
- – French Beans finely chopped
- – small Green Peas
- – Sweet Corn
- 3 Spring Onion White sliced
- 2 stick Cinnamon
- 2 Garlic Cloves sliced
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 4 cup Water
- Black Pepper
- Heat 4 cup water in a pan over medium flame.
- When water is slightly warm, add Cinnamon, Garlic and Spring Onion White.
- Cook till water starts boiling.
- Add vegetables – Sweet Corn, Green Peas, Beans, Carrot and Broccoli.
- Stir once and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Cabbage and Capsicum.
- Add Salt, stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Switch off the Gas and add Black Pepper Powder and Lemon Juice.
- Stir and serve Hot.
- Replace this soup with one of your daily meal, it will help you to loose weight.
You might also like Veg Manchow Soup Recipe
Watch Mix Vegetable Soup for Weight Loss Recipe video in Hindi