Sesame Seeds and Peanut Ladoo
Here I’m sharing a traditional Makar Sankranti Special Recipe for Sesame Seeds and Peanut Ladoo, known as Til, Peanut and Gud Ladoo (तिल मूंगफली के लडडू). It requires just 4 ingredients and gets ready in less time. All the ingredients used have their health benefits making this Ladoo Healthy food. This winter instead of buying readymade Ladoo from the market, try this Sesame Seeds and Peanut Ladoo at home following my method. I’m sure you will love this.
- 500g Jaggery
- 250g Sesame Seeds
- 250g Peanuts
- 2 tbsp. Clarified Butter
- First, roast Sesame Seeds on low flame for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and let it cool down.
- Now, roast Peanuts for 10 – 12 minutes on low flame.
- Switch off the gas and allow Peanuts to cool down to room temperature.
- Once cooled, rub the roasted peanuts between your palms and peel off the skin.
- Heat, 1 tbsp. Clarified butter over low flame.
- Add Jaggery and cook until it melts, stir continuously.
- After Jaggery melts completely, cook for another 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add roasted Peanuts & Sesame seeds, mix well.
- Switch off the gas and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Don’t keep it for long, as it will cool down the mixture will become hard and it will be difficult to shape it into Ladoo.
- Apply some clarified butter in your palm.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and begin to shape into Ladoos.
- Place them in a plate and cool down to room temperature.
- Store in airtight container for up to 15 – 20 days.
You might also like Til Ke Ladoo Recipe
Watch Sesame Seeds and Peanut Ladoo Recipe video in Hindi