Spicy Potato Sandwich
Spicy Potato Sandwich or Aloo Sandwich is very easy to make. All you need is boiled, mashed potatoes, chopped onions and spices. Toast on non-stick Tawa or in a sandwich toaster and have it can be an ideal breakfast, evening snack or pack in kids tiffin box.
- Bread Slice
- 3 large size boiled Potatoes
- 4 – 5 tbsp. Butter
- 2 medium size Onion finely chopped
- 1/4th cup Fresh Coriander finely chopped
- 3 Green Chillies finely chopped
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp. Chat Masala
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- Sandwich Masala
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Green Sandwich Chutney
- Tomato Sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, mash boiled potatoes.
- Add all the ingredients – chopped Onion, Coriander, Green Chillies, Lemon Juice, Red Chilli Powder, Chat Masala, Garam Masala, Sugar & Salt.
- Skip green chillies if preparing for kids tiffin box.
- Mix well all the ingredients and prepare the sandwich stuffing.
- Apply butter on bread slice and sprinkle some Sandwich Masala.
- You can also apply Sandwich Chutney or Tomato Sauce.
- Spread the stuffing on bread slice and place another bread slice on the top.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame to toast the Aloo sandwich.
- Apply some butter on hot Tawa and place the Potato Sandwich on Tawa.
- Toast for about 2 minutes, flip over and toast on another side for another 2 minutes.
- Serve Spicy Potato Sandwich hot with Tomato Ketchup or Sandwich Chutney.
You might also like Cheese Capsicum Toast Sandwich
Watch Spicy Potato Sandwich Recipe video in Hindi