Valentine Day Special Instant Dessert
This Valentine Day, try something new. Here’s an instant sweet dish recipe for your sweetheart! A Valentine Day Special Instant Dessert Recipe made from Cake Crumbs, Whipped Cream & Strawberry decorated with Heart Shaped Edible Chocolate Decoration. Try this quick dessert on Valentine Day & surprise your loved one.
- Chocolate Cake Crumbs
- Whipped Cream
- Edible Chocolate Decorations
- Take a chunk of Chocolate Cake and rub it in the bottom of the sieve over a dish & collect the crumbs.
- Cut Fresh Strawberries into small pieces.
- Take a serving glass or bowl and make a layer of cake crumbs (about 2cm).
- Using a piping bag make a layer of whipped cream over it.
- Spread some Strawberry pieces to make the 3rd layer.
- For the fourth layer, again add whipped cream.
- Now, make another layer of cake crumbs.
- Finally, fill the glass with whipped cream on top.
- Add some strawberries and edible chocolate decoration on top and serve immediately.
You might also like, Red Velvet Mug Cake Recipe
Watch Valentine Day Special Instant Dessert Recipe Video