Cabbage Paratha । Cabbage Flat Bread
Cabbage Paratha is a healthy and easy to prepare Indian flat bread made with cabbage. It is so versatile and healthy that it can be served in Lunch, Breakfast or Dinner.
- 2 cup Wheat Flour
- 2 cup Cabbage grated
- Some Fresh Coriander chopped
- 2 tbsp Paste of Ginger, Garlic & Green Chilli
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Ajwain (Carom seeds)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) for roasting
- First, add all spices in Wheat Flour – Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Carom Seeds, Turmeric Powder and Salt.
- Mix well all ingredients.
- Add Freshly chopped Coriander, Cabbage, Paste of Ginger Garlic & Green Chilli and add 1tbsp. Oil.
- Mix well all ingredients and let it rest for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add water and prepare dough for Paratha.
- Make medium size balls from the dough.
- Sprinkle some flour on the ball and with the rolling pin begin to roll the Parathas, do not roll too thin Parathas.
- Heat Tawa over medium flame and cook Parathas.
- Cook partially on both sides and then apply some Clarified Butter and cook till you see brown spots on it.
- Serve Hot with Curd or Pickle.
You might also like Stuffed Paneer Paratha Recipe
Watch Cabbage Paratha Recipe Video in Hindi