Eggless Marble Cake Recipe
Easy to make and moist Eggless Marble Cake Recipe. This cake is rich in taste and buttery with a moist and tender crumb. You may find it difficult to make a Marble Cake, but it’s not. Today, I am sharing the easiest method to prepare the basic Marble cake. I have already shared Marble Cake recipe with Egg earlier, click here for the recipe. I got many requests to make Eggless Marble Cake, so here’s the Eggless Cake recipe (also known as Zebra Cake) for you guys.
- 200g All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 150g Powder Sugar
- 60ml Oil
- 250ml Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp. All Purpose Flour
- Add all the dry ingredients; All Purpose Flour, Powder Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt.
- Mix well all ingredients.
- Now add liquid ingredients; Buttermilk, Oil and Vanilla Extract.
- Mix well and prepare the Batter, make sure there are no lumps.
- Preheat microwave at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Divide the batter into two equal portions.
- Add 1 tbsp. All-Purpose flour in 1 portion and mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp. Cocoa powder in other portion and mix well.
- Grease the cake tin/mould and line the butter paper/ parchment paper. I have used a 9-inch x 5-inch cake tin.
- Take a spoon and use it to dollop the plain batter & the mixture with Cocoa powder into the tin alternately.
- Tap the tin couple of times to ensure there are no air bubbles.
- Bake on convection mode at 180 degree Celsius for 30 – 35 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Keep it on a cooling rack and leave to cool-down to room temperature.
- After cooling, slice the cake, and you’ll see beautiful, evenly marbled patterns similar to as shown in pictures above.
- Delicious and moist Eggless Marble Cake is ready to serve.
You might also like Instant Oreo Choco Lava Cake Recipe
Watch Eggless Marble Cake Recipe video in Hindi