This Cake-like Eggless Brownie Recipe is made from Cocoa Powder, All Purpose Flour and Powder Sugar. This moist, soft and easy to make Brownie is perfect even for beginners. Learn how to make delicious Eggless Brownie at home.
- 1 & 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 & 1/2 cup Powder Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- Take 8” x 8” size baking pan/tin, line up with butter paper/parchment paper with sides up so that we can easily lift up brownie after baking.
- In a large bowl, add dry ingredients – All Purpose Flour, Cocoa Powder, Salt and Baking Soda.
- Mix well all ingredients.
- Take another bowl and add Milk, Powder Sugar, Vanilla Essence and beat till sugar melts completely.
- Add Oil and beat again for a minute.
- Add dry ingredients mixture in liquid mixture gradually and mix to prepare the batter.
- Make sure there are no lumps.
- Preheat microwave at 180 degree Celsius.
- Pour the batter into prepared cake tin and bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and let it cool down completely.
- Remove brownie from cake tin and cut into 16 pieces or as per your desire.
- Dust with some powder sugar before serving.
- Enjoy Eggless Brownie.
You might also like Instant Brownie (Eggless) Recipe
Watch Eggless Brownie Recipe video in Hindi