Jeera Aloo Sabzi Recipe
Easiest, Quick and Delectable Jeera Aloo Recipe in 10 minutes. Boiled Potatoes cooked with Spices, this dish is a treat for Potato lovers like me. The best part is, it gets ready in just 10 minutes so if you are in a hurry to make a meal, try this quick Aloo Jeera Sabzi. Serve with Roti, Puri or bread as a side dish. Learn how to make Aloo Jeera Recipe at home with this step-by-step guide.
- 3 medium size Boiled Potatoes cut in cubes
- Fresh Coriander
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Coriander Seeds
- 2 tsp. Fennel Seeds
- 5 – 6 Black Peppercorns
- 2 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Chat Masala
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- Salt to taste
- Boil 3 medium size Potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Coarsely grind Fennel Seeds, Coriander Seeds and Black Peppercorns in Hand Grinder Crusher / Mortar and Pestle.
- Do not make a fine powder.
- Heat Oil in a non-stick pan over medium flame.
- When the oil is slightly hot, add Cumin Seeds and ground spices, sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add Red Chilli Powder and Turmeric Powder, mix well.
- Now add boiled Potato cubes, Salt, Fresh Coriander and mix well all the ingredients.
- Add Lemon Juice, Cover with lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, switch off the gas.
- Add Chat Masala, some more fresh Coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve hot Jeera Aloo Sabzi with Roti, Puri or Bread.
You might also like Dhaba Style Spicy Potato Curry / Aloo ki Sabzi
Watch Jeera Aloo Recipe video in Hindi