Palak Pakoda – Spinach Fritters Recipe
Palak Pakoda / Spinach Fritters is a delicious & crispy Indian Snack made with fresh Palak / Spinach leaves, Gram flour and spices. There are many recipes to make Palak ke Pakode using different methods, but here I am sharing the recipe of Spinach Fritters made with whole spinach leaves instead of chopped palak. Try this irresistible deep-fried evening snack during monsoon.
- 2 cup Besan (Gram flour)
- 1/4 cup Rice Flour
- Fresh Palak Leaves (Spinach)
- 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Carom Seeds (Ajwain)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for Deep Fry
- Wash & clean Spinach leaves dry completely using a kitchen towel and keep them aside.
- Take Besan in a bowl, add Rice Flour and all spices – Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Carom Seeds & Salt.
- Mix well all the ingredients.
- Add the little water at a time and prepare the medium-thick batter.
- Heat the Oil in a pan on medium flame.
- Take 1 Spinach leave at a time, dip into the batter, coat well with the mixture from all the sides and fry till they turn slightly golden brown.
- Remove from oil and place on a paper napkin lined plate.
- Serve hot Palak Pakoda with Green Chutney.
You might also like Moong Dal Pakoda / Lentil Fritters Recipe
Watch Palak Pakoda / Spinach Fritters Recipe video in Hindi